This product is exclusively made up of raw materials using highly pure amorphous silica.
It can be easily poured, pumped or shotcreted, and withstands the most difficult tempering conditions.
It is perfectly suited for hot repairs of silica crowns.
- Fast tempering : The use of amorphous silica grains allows this product to be rapidly tempered.
- Adaptability : Its specific formulation makes it easy to use in different repair configurations (formwork, pouring or shotcreting).
- Longevity : Depending on the customer need, the product can be delivred in 25 kg bags or in 250 kg Big Bags
|To be mixed||Pumpable||Castable||Hot||Fast heat up|
This product fit perfectly to these furnaces
And these areas
- Bulk density : 1,86 T/m3
- Maximum diameter of grains : 5mm
- Water addition for mixing : 15% Liquide Binder
- Setting type : Heat set
- Setting time : < 1h