A fluid concrete, made of electro-fused AZS grains, specially formulated for hot repairs.
It is easily pumpable and is specifically designed for use in glass furnace bottom repairs.
It is easy and rapid to apply, making it highly suitable for emergency repairs.
- Speedy return to production: Its exclusive formulation allows sintering to be carried out at installation temperature, without additional heating, and enables immediate filling with glass.
- Fluidity :The product mix is easily pumpable and can be installed rapidly and homogeneously.
- Secure electrode installation : Once applied, the high mechanical strength of the product makes it easy to drill and facilitates the installation of new electrodes.
- Longevity :The use of electro-fused AZS grains gives to the product some unique corrosion resistance properties.
|To be mixed||Pumpable||Castable||Hot||Supervision|
This product fit perfectly to these furnaces
And this area
- Bulk density : 2,64T/m3
- Maximum diameter of grains : 2mm
- Water addition for mixing : 10%
- Setting type : Heat Set
- Setting time : < 5 min